sâmbătă, 13 decembrie 2014

Meet The Homeless Bodybuilder Who Gets Ripped On The Streets Of Paris

"Frenchman Jacques Sayagh has found a novel way to make sure he never misses a workout.

Rather than travel long distances to a gym at ungodly hours, the 50-year-old bodybuilder works out right next to his "home" – on the streets of Paris.

<iframe width="320" height="221" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o6Mq-3_AMMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"I don't want to live in a small apartment," he says in the video above, which has gone viral since it was uploaded to YouTube last week. "People do not understand why I sleep on the floor, but I never feel cold."

The short film, made by director Julien Goudichaud, documents Sayagh's daily workout routine. He does push-ups on the pavement, pull-ups using belts suspended from lampposts, and bicep curls using bungee ropes attached to railings.

Shots of his stretch of street show that he lives with his dog, various bits of workout apparatus, and tubs of creatine powder.

"Bodybuilders are futurists, they dare everything," explains Sayagh, who competes in bodybuilding contests despite a diseased liver from his days of alcohol abuse. "It's a world that I like."

Sayagh says that a simple motivation propels him to work out, even when Paris's streets are at their very coldest. "I have grandchildren. I don't want them to think that their grandfather is an asshole. I want them to be proud of me, that's all I want." "

Credit
Bussiness insider uk

Niciun comentariu: